Course duration: 2 days
Price: £195 per delegate
Maximum group size: 12 delegates
Who should attend: 12D T7 is targeted at all levels of management, Client Officers, Technicians, technical officers, and any other person not actually installing Temporary Traffic Management (TTM), but requiring a knowledge of TTM on urban and rural roads
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to perform their duties as a client officer, technical officer, or manager at any organisation which performs temporary traffic management on urban and rural roads as part of its operations.
On completion of the session delegates will be able to:-
- have a working knowledge of National Highway Sector Schemes Have an awareness of Traffic Management Health & Safety Issues
- interpret the requirements of ‘The Safety at Street Works and Road Works, A Code of Practice (The Red Book)’ and further guidance from ‘ The Traffic Signs Manual, Chapter 8’
- consider all options available to determine the level and extent of the Temporary Traffic Management required
- demonstrate knowledge of the site risk assessment process
- have the ability to assess and determine temporary traffic layout required for a given work location, activity or operation
- understand the standard of equipment that is acceptable to use
- realise the implications of changing conditions on site
- have the confidence to liaise with site staff for appropriate remedial actions
- have the ability to confirm suitability of TTM plans prior to work starting on site
Certification is provided to successful learners by LANTRA Awards.
There is no pre-requisite to attending this course.
You can download a .pdf document containing all details about this course by clicking on the link below;