Course duration: Half day
Price: £135 per delegate
Maximum group size: 6 delegates
Who should attend: 12D T5 is for all Registered Traffic Management operatives (RTMO) who are required to install, maintain, and remove multi-phase temporary traffic lights.
The learner must have completed the T1/T2 training prior to undertaking this course.
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a traffic management team installing, maintaining, and removing multi-phase temporary traffic lights.
*** Your NEW Smart Card cost is included in the course price ***
On completion of the session delegates will be able to:-
- be aware of sector schemes
- be aware of health and safety work
- be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- understand the requirements for multi-phase traffic signals
- understand how to operate multi-phase traffic signals.
Certification is awarded to successful learners by LANTRA Awards.
Following completion of the 12D T5 training course the learner will need to undertake centre based and site based assessments as prescribed in their logbook.
The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training.
You can download a .pdf document containing all the course details by clicking on the link below;