Course duration: 1 day
Price: £85 per delegate
Maximum group size: 12 delegates
Who should attend: 12D T4 is for traffic management operatives who are required to work on convoy systems
The learner must have completed the T1/T2 training before undertaking this course.
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a traffic management team on a convoy system.
On completion of the session delegates will be able to:-
- be aware of sector schemes
- be aware of health and safety work
- be aware of risk assessments and method statements be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- understand the requirements for convoy working
- understand how convoy systems operate
Certification will be awarded to successful learners by LANTRA Awards.
Following completion of the 12D T4 training course the learner will need to undertake a set of on site assessments as prescribed in their logbook.
The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training.
You can download a .pdf document containing all the details about this course by clicking on the link below;