Course duration: 1 day
Price: £100 per delegate
Maximum group size: 12 delegates
Who should attend: All persons needing to become a Registered Traffic Management Operative (RTMO) as described in the National Highways Sector Schemes document 12D
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a traffic management team on single carriageway roads.
On completion of the session delegates will be:-
- aware of sector schemes
- aware of health and safety work
- aware of risk assessments and method statements
- aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- able to identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- able to understand the requirements for minor works and moving works
- able to understand the different methods of positive traffic control
- able to understand how to deal with pedestrians
- able to demonstrate an ability to implement, maintain and remove safely and correctly positive traffic control systems
Successful Learners are awarded a LANTRA Awards certificate.
Following completion of the 12D T1/2 training course the learner can obtain full operative status (TM card) by completing a set of on and off site assessments as prescribed in their record of assessments logbook.
*The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the classroom based training course.
You can download a .pdf document with all the course details on it by clicking on the link below;