Course duration: 1 day
Price: £95 per delegate
Maximum group size: 8 delegates
Who should attend: All persons who will be required by their employer to work on motorways and or high speed dual carriageways performing temporary traffic management works.
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to allow them to work as part of a temporary traffic management team on motorways and dual carriageways.
On completion of the session delegates will:
- understand the principles of Quality Assurance
- be aware of the training and assessment process to become a registered Temporary Traffic Management Operative
- be aware of the relevant Health and Safety legislation and their responsibilities
- be aware of safe working practices
- be aware of reference documentation used within the Temporary Traffic Management industry
- be able to understand safe working methods that are used to install, maintain and remove temporary traffic management equipment
- be able to plan a Chapter 8 closure from a given datum.
Successful Learners are awarded a LANTRA Awards certificate.
Following completion of the 12A/B training course the learner can obtain full operative status (TM card) by completing a set of on and off site assessments as prescribed in their logbook. The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training.
Upon completion of the assessment process a LANTRA Awards Skills Card is awarded to the Learner.
You can download a .pdf document with all of the course details on it by clicking the link below;