Highway Safety Solutions Ltd endeavors to ensure whole process from the booking, delivering the training, certification and the financial arrangements run smoothly and therefore prefer the following steps to be followed;
- Initial bookings and enquiries should be made via this websites booking form. Please complete the enquiry form, and we shall contact you to confirm available dates.
- Bookings may be made by telephone, but should be confirmed by letter, email or signed fax.
- Course places will not be reserved without a deposit.
- Payment must be received within 30 days of the invoice or before the event – whichever is agreed at time of booking.
- Training certificates will not be dispatched until the payment has been settled in full.
Attendance at course location
Please aim to arrive at the course location in good time, at least 15 minutes before the course is due to start. If you are going to be late for the course please contact the course administrator as soon as possible.
If you are unable to attend the course you have booked, you will need to let us know as soon as possible. The nearer the event we are made aware the more likely we are to incur fees because we may not be able to sell the place to another delegate. Therefore, the fees will be determined by how much notice is given:
- Over 7 days’ notice a full refund will be given.
- Less than 7 days’ notice no refund will be given.
- Less than 7 days’ notice the deposit paid is non refundable and non transferable