Adjuvo Labour Solutions are looking for an account manager / consultant, experienced in the recruitment field to work out of our head office in Bickenhill, near Solihull.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to build and manage their own team and workload, and assist in shaping this growing section of the business into the future.
The role would be suitable for a consultant already working in Traffic Management & Security recruitment, but may also suit someone with a proven recruitment background that is able to learn about other industries quickly.
We specialise in temporary and temp to perm labour supply of:
- Temporary Traffic Management operatives of all levels
- Security personnel
- Event Management staff,
- and general labourer’s.
All of the Directors are Traffic Management industry experienced and offer real mentor-ship. We have our own on-site training facility and fully staffed approved industry training centre that delivers the full range of Traffic Management & Security training courses required by our clients.
A great time to join as we are currently experiencing rapidly growing demand!
The role will involve good sales ability, commercial awareness, strong written and communication skills, and a degree of flexibility in taking regular out of hours calls.
- A full UK driving licence
- At least 2 years experience of working as a recruitment consultant
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent proven sales ability
- Excellent record keeping
- Knowledge of the Temporary Traffic Management Industry
- Knowledge of Security & Event Management
- Qualified Drug & Alcohol tester (training can be given)
- Minimum 12 months experience working in recruitment within the Traffic Management industry
- 18k – 26k basic salary depending on experience
- 23 days paid holiday + all public holidays
- Company pension
- Company phone
- Access to company vehicle during probationary period
- Company car or vehicle allowance (upon completion of probationary period)
- Lucrative commission package (upon completion of probationary period)
A full job description will be provided to all shortlisted applicants prior to interview stage.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please reply to Steven in the very strictest of confidence via email at email@example.com
Please include a CV and details of at least 1 reference from your experience in Recruitment.